About Brilliant Seeds
Brilliant Seeds is a career and life coaching group whose mission is to help people find and realize their life’s work, so that they can make their big career dreams come alive.
We offer individual coaching, as well as talks and workshops.
Based in San Francisco, California, and working internationally, the company was founded by Isabelle Peyrichoux.
Why Brilliant Seeds
In nature, every tree is unique.
We would not think of asking a tree to be something other than what it is. You would not say to a tree: “Please be taller”, “Have bigger leaves”, or “Change the color of your trunk.” We know a tree cannot be different than what it is.
However, we do this with ourselves and others. We ask ourselves and others to be different than who we are by nature: more analytical, less sensitive, more extroverted, and the list goes on and on. We ask ourselves to be different than who we are at the core. And we ask ourselves to fit into work that is not aligned with who we are. It is like asking an oak tree to be a pine tree. We force ourselves to be a different kind of tree than the one we are naturally at the core.
The essence of a tree is contained in its seeds.
Everything that the tree is, its essence and what the tree is becoming, is contained in its seeds. Similarly, at Brilliant Seeds, we believe that we all have a core essence that is inborn and inherently part of who we are. This core essence are our natural gifts, talents, and passions. We all have natural and unique talents. These are our brilliant seeds.
Uncover your brilliance. Do the work you love.
At Brilliant Seeds, our mission is to help you find and do the Work that is aligned with who you really are. We help you uncover your natural talents and passions so that your work grows organically from who you are rather than doing work based on external criteria. We help you become the amazing, brilliant, and unique tree you are meant to be and do the work you truly love.
Our unique approach
Our approach relies on the following aspects:
- We build from your passions, the things you are naturally drawn to, and your unique qualities and strengths. These are at the core of who you are and gives the direction of your life’s work.
- We create a space that gives you full permission to explore your true dreams and passions, whatever they are.
- We follow a process that honors your own pace, needs and the emotions that show up for you along the way.
- We use a combination of coaching conversations, profound self-discovery, visualization, assessments, and personal reflection in between sessions.
Founder & Career Coach at Brilliant Seeds
Passionate, deep, and empathic, Isabelle has a unique talent for seeing people’s unique gifts and inspiring them to pursue their life’s work and dreams. Founder of Brilliant Seeds, her mission is to help people do the work they are meant to do so that they can bring their unique talents to the world.
Isabelle walks the talk. After 10 years working in the Internet industry as a User Experience Researcher, she has founded Brilliant Seeds to pursue her life’s work and bring her unique talents to the world.
For the past 15 years, she has made most of her dreams a reality, including moving from France to Canada and the US, becoming bilingual, working for one of the biggest Internet company in the world, climbing the highest peaks in the US and, most recently, changing careers to pursue her passion.
She works tirelessly to make her dreams a reality and to help others do the same. She knows how challenging it can be but also how to make it happen.
To her coaching practice, she brings a wealth of life experiences and a multifaceted background in coaching, counseling, psychology, and personality differences. She is recognized for her exceptional listening skills, a very respectful and non-judgmental attitude, her deep insights and intuition, and a unique talent for inspiring and seeing the best in people.
Certification and background
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC) from The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Two-year certificate in Counseling and Psychotherapy (Canada)
- Certification in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Certification in the Interstrengh method
- Associate Degree in Psychology
- 10 years of experience in the Internet industry, including 3+ years at Yahoo!
- Masters Degrees in Information Science and Archaeology
- Life and work experience in the US, Canada, France, the UK, and Switzerland
- Bilingual (English/French)
More info: https://brilliantseeds.com/